Intelletec is on the lookout to hire a full-time Senior Technical Recruiter in our LA office based in West Hollywood. You will work in a fast growing agency that has over 30 years of combined experience and we like to think that we are a step ahead of our competition.
This role will be focused on our very HOT software engineering desk and you will benefit from day one from our existing relationships with some of the fastest growing startups in the Bay area.
We are looking for someone, who has experience working in the software engineering market and can speak "Software Engineer". We have the setup to enable you to hit the ground running in your first week and expect you to be able to make an impact very quickly.
Technology is important to our clients, but also to us. We utilize the best and most efficient tools to help make your job easier and can honestly say that we will be able to show you a few things that you won't know!
What we can offer?
- Full training program delivered in all aspects of recruitment, IT and account management
- Big billing environment – focus on retained, exclusive and project-based recruitment!
- An amazing workspace - Our office is held within a WeWork building in West Hollywood
- Supportive team - Everyone in the team genuinely supports each other's success, we help in any way we can to ensure we are all at the top!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 360 recruitment consultant role
- Provide accurate forecasts and rationale behind them
- Prospect and build relationships with Fast Growing Startups in the Bay Area
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Develop and manage one’s recruitment strategies to build an effective pipeline of candidates
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate, identify and summarise relevant experience and hard and soft skills
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalize arrangements between client and candidates
- Oversee the hiring process from start to finish including: resume formatting assistance, coordination of interview times, as well as follow up on submittals, interview times, and feedback
- A Consistent high-achieving billing record
- A confident and outgoing nature
- Ability to build successful relationships
- Strong communicator
- Passionate about Software Engineering
- Strong strategic mind coupled with a passion for leading from the front
- Ability to think outside the box
- A self-motivated and hard-working disposition
Salary & Rewards
- Opportunity for career progression
- Uncapped Commission
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- All expenses paid monthly lunch clubs to top-end LA restaurants
- Quarterly trips to work in our London office