The Battery Technician will be part of a fast paced, high growth traffic enforcement technology company. We have an immediate opening for a Battery Technician to install, wire, & connect and perform duties assigned. Candidate must be hard working and self-motivated individual with high personal ethics.
- On a daily schedule batteries will be replaced at designated mobile locations at least twice a day.
- Required to adhere to the company’s safety procedures, resulting in zero “controllable” work-related collisions / incidents.
- Documentation must be submitted according to policy and procedure and must be thorough, accurate and timely.
- With 100% accuracy, the technician will prepare the vehicle for deployment. This will include verifying the vehicle has the appropriate equipment and equipment is mounted properly.
- Perform basic electrical work, wiring, and troubleshooting of electrical hook ups for various mechanical and electronic equipment
- Must be able to prioritize, comply with processes and quality checklists
- Effectively communicate with customers and subcontractors in the field, fostering a good working relationship
- Maintain a good driving record
- Effectively prioritize, plan and manage time
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum age of 21 (for corporate insurance coverage)
- Ambitious and hard working with a clean driver’s license and willing to take pre and post- employment drug testing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, and safely
- Field work will occasionally require bending and lifting of as much as 50-75 lbs as well as operating hand and power tools
- Regular driving
- Ability to handle regular exposure to outside elements; accessing cramped spaces.