Instrumental is creating the future of manufacturing, empowering companies to optimize their factories through the use of artificial intelligence. Thanks to Instrumental technologies, companies can:
- increase yields (the percent of goods passing inspection);
- decrease dark yield (the escape of goods that should have failed inspection);
- trace everything (to narrowly scope recalls to only those goods affected).
Our product is delighting customers, who now have access to technology that produces results previously unattainable. The Instrumental customer list is growing and so are the product opportunities. We need you to help us to scale our team so we can take advantage of as many opportunities as possible during this period of growth.
Instrumental is seeking an ambitious, get-it-done recruiter to accelerate the hiring of new talent needed across the organization to scale the business.
What you’ll do
As our recruiter at Instrumental, you will work directly with hiring managers across the organization to understand the key roles and profiles for ideal candidates. We’re looking for a candidate who is ambitious in goal setting and execution, and can also build thoughtful, customized outreach to passive candidates. Ultimately, you will seek win-win matches with talented people. This is an opportunity to build a solid foundation and to set the stage for growth into more recruiting ownership as Instrumental scales.
Here’s some things you’ll do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the key competencies required for a new role, and to calibrate around ideal candidate profiles.
- Build lists of candidates from a broad range of backgrounds that are still likely to meet the competencies required for the role.
- Develop highly personalized customized outreach to inspire candidates that meet the profile to have an initial conversation with an Instrumental hiring manager, or yourself, depending on the role.
- Own and promote our talent brand through social media.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can review the publicly available information about a candidate to identify a personalized hook that can be used to inspire passive candidates to respond
- Can tell our story amazingly well, in written or spoken words
- Is data-driven: tracks metrics, identifies opportunities to improve, and initiates that improvement
- Knows how to use technology to accelerate the sourcing and outreach process, without losing quality
- Enjoys the energy of a small team that you are directly helping to grow
- Values a diverse workplace, and will seek opportunities to find diverse talent
- Has two years of technical role sourcing or recruiting experience at a company with <200 people
- An understanding of engineering technologies and concepts, as it relates to classifying engineers or understanding keywords for searches.
- A willingness to learn and a desire to win.
All candidates must have an unrestricted right to work in the U.S.