Instrumental is seeking a metrics-driven demand gen lead to help fuel our growth efforts. Working alongside our content marketing team, the Demand Generation Lead will own the end-to-end system to measure, drive, and convert website traffic into leads. This is a foundational and key role on our sales & marketing team, and you will be instrumental in helping us drive growth in 2020 and beyond.
What You’ll Do
- Build out a metrics dashboard for the efficiency of all lead generation programs, including advertising, campaigns, SEO, and content; and help guide the cross-channel optimization of spend and effort.
- Expand our online advertising campaign into multiple channels, measuring the quality and efficiency of each channel, and optimizing spend accordingly.
- Improve the instrumentation of our website and optimize traffic conversion to marketing qualified leads, working with Content Marketing to experiment with content gates.
- Measure and improve the SEO efficiency of the Instrumental marketing website.
- Work with sales development to orchestrate campaigns and gather rapid feedback.
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketing’s contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity. Provide go-to-market and business leaders with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact, and goal setting.
- Recommend and be responsible for the best-practice operations of our martech stack including marketing automation, and other martech products for analytics and campaign management.
What You’ll Bring:
- An analytical, metrics-driven, system-building mindset: you will create the engine that will fuel growth for the next phase of our company
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with broad knowledge of marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, analysis, and reporting.
- Extensive experience with marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), and other martech products for analytics and campaign management.
- Experience creating and executing both inbound, content-led and outbound, account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Experience working with sales development reps and B2B sales teams, particularly enterprise account execs (more complex deals, larger revenue).
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to forecast and determine program effectiveness and ROI.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Productive regardless of ambiguity and change
- Experience on a marketing team of a high growth company, during its rapid growth
- 6+ years experience in enterprise marketing and demand generation
- B2B experience with enterprise sales revenue models
Manufacturing makes up half of the world's GDP. 20% of every dollar spent is wasted on things like scrap, rework, product returns, mistakes, experiments, and underutilized human resources – because, simply: it's too hard to solve problems in manufacturing.
Instrumental believes manufacturing should be fast, self-optimizing, and proactive. We use image data and machine learning to identify problems, whether they were anticipated or not. Our technology gives manufacturers a deeper understanding of their product and process, enabling them to proactively identify and fix issues in development and production. We support a portfolio of global Fortune 1000 companies who are building high quality hardware, including items you may use every day – and are growing quickly. We value diversity and our team is collaborative, supportive, transparent, and pun-tastic. We’d love to have you join us.
All candidates must have an unrestricted right to work in the U.S.
This position is based in our Palo Alto office.