InstaFit is currently seeking a talented and experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing team. The Graphic Designer will contribute to all aspects of design -- online advertisements, social content, brand partnerships and emails amongst others. We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our team and work.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a creative designer who thrives in a collaborative environment and can advocate for exceptional design solutions. The right candidate will live and breathe design, branding, fitness and all things creative.
Along with your application, please upload a link to your portfolio.
- Translate concepts into visual designs, with high attention to detail that illustrate functionality, smart thinking and simplicity
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image, identity and guidelines across divisions ensure branding is consistently upheld through all media (fonts, overall styles, etc)
- Create and edit images for InstaFit’s online content (digital advertising, facebook, Instagram, email, etc) and ensure that it meets the tastes and interests of its target audience
- Candidate has to be responsible to prepare output-ready artwork files both for digital and print spaces
- Be able to independently handle designs for marketing and advertising clients
- Design and develop compelling concepts and design work, both online and offline
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- Solid graphic design experience backed by an impressive portfolio demonstrable expertise in overall design
- You are fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro.)
- 4 years experience within an experiential marketing / creative agency
- Professional in design, art and alike
- Passion for fitness and healthy living is a must
- You are a motivated, self-starter that thrives in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone to work in a young and well funded company with great potential for international growth. We currently operate in Mexico and Colombia with clients in more than 35 countries. Our team is made up of talented, intelligent and motivated young professionals who enjoy working in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with entrepreneurs and investors who have co-founded a number of successful digital companies
- Become part of a fast growing company in the highly attractive healthy living market in Latin America and the world
- Work with a highly motivated and experienced youth team
- Work in Condesa, the most trendy area of the startup ecosystem in CDMX
- A competitive compensation package