Aura is a technology company that provides small, affordable loans to working families in America. We give our customers access to fairly priced credit and we help them build up their credit scores. We have raised over $100M to date from investors including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures and Coppel Capital. We have been named to the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, American Banker’s 2019 Best Places to Work in Financial Technology and we are ranked #23 on the San Francisco Business Times’ Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented, hardworking, and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously motivated by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most creative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for outstanding people who want to work hard, have fun, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
You’re a tactical planner who likes to roll up your sleeves to meet challenges by ensuring the seamless execution of programs. You will partner with Business Development, Account Management, and other cross functional technology teams to meet and exceed organizational goals. You are responsible for ensuring the executional operation aspects of Aura’s new partner launch logistics. You understand and are dedicated to meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers. You are energized by even the toughest challenges; you fight for excellence.
What You'll Do
- Manage multiple deliverables across a range of business functions in line with Aura’s partnership launch goals and focus areas.
- Work closely with internal groups to understand legal, tactical and financial aspects of state licensing for Aura’s partner programs.
- Process and facilitate the acquisition of state licenses for Aura’s partner retail locations
- Actively coordinate the setup and deployment of Aura’s in-store activation and replacement hardware kits.
- Drive the operational performance of vendor programs and relationships.
- Own partner launch operational performance and act as the primary internal point of contact for Aura on all launch logistics.
- Can-do, delivery and results focused attitude
- Demonstrated pattern of thinking strategically and acting tactically with an innovative yet tactical approach
- Self-started problem solver
- In depth experience leading multi-function execution, or similar experience
- Proven effective relationship builder experience in a matrix environment
- Flexible team player who places a high emphasis towards internal and external customer experience.
- Proficient in computer skills and knowledge of common business applications. (G-Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Compensation is competitive and based on prior work experience
- Aura Options. We offer equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage. Aura offers plans that include 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision benefits
- A collaborative environment, team building activities, company breakfasts, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth
- We believe in getting people to where they need to go. This value extends beyond our business principles into Aura’s internal career development philosophy. As such, you will work closely with a highly-experienced management team to mentor you and help you achieve your personal career goals.