Aura is a technology company that provides small, affordable loans to working families in America. We give our customers access to fairly priced credit and we help them build up their credit scores. We have raised over $100M to date from investors including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures and Coppel Capital. We have been named to the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, American Banker’s 2019 Best Places to Work in Financial Technology and we are ranked #23 on the San Francisco Business Times’ Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented, hardworking, and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously motivated by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most creative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for outstanding people who want to work hard, have fun, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
You’re a natural leader. You do what’s right – for customers and your team. You have a knack for motivating and leading teams to reach their goals and create great customer experiences that cultivate long-lasting relationships. You are responsible for creating an environment that delivers an exceptional experience for both customers and employees. You ensure the attainment of your goals by developing each member to his/her fullest potential; setting clear direction; creating great partnerships with the Partners and Stores you support and the community at large - all while maintaining a focus on our customers, employees, and our goals.
- Drive results by analyzing performance, management of the team, and execution of strategies and events
- Develop and drive the strategy to ensure assigned team meets or exceeds performance objectives
- Hire, train and develop a strong team of Account Executives who deliver on company goals and reflects its values
- Actively identify, coach, motivate and support employees so that they can meet their personal goals and provide superior service to every customer
- Set clear objectives for entire team and for each employee, and monitor progress and track results
- Implement, supervise and direct regular training to ensure all employees are trained in Operations, Sales, and other company policies
- Organize and participate in community events, side by side with your teams, and serve as an ambassador for Aura’s brand and products
- Interact at different levels within the organization and work closely with key partners to develop plans to acquire new customers
- Prepare reports and communications regarding performance as needed
- Conduct planning sessions and performance reviews. Recognize strong performance and discipline when necessary
- Ensure that all employees comply with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Provide direction to team on critical priorities.
- Be visible within assigned stores and set the example for providing customer and team member satisfaction
- Bilingual (English | Spanish)
- Prior management, canvassing, and sales experience with a great track record of sales and service performance
- Leadership skills
- Computer proficiency and systems knowledge
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the business, including extended workdays, weekends, holidays and overnight travel may be required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Travel: Must be able to travel by car and airplane up to 80% of the time
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on prior work experience
- Aura Options
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage. Aura pays 100% for employee premiums and 50% dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages; catered breakfast once a week
- Frequent happy hours and company events
- ClassPass membership
- We believe in getting people to where they need to go. This value extends beyond our business principles into Aura’s internal career development philosophy. As such, you will work closely with a highly-experienced management team to mentor you and help you achieve your personal career goals.