Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company with a mission to help underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. Our mission has two components:
1. Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store or online brand to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise, and with minimal upfront investment.
2. Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We believe that next year we can affect the lives of over a hundred thousand customers by offering responsible, transparent credit products that they cannot access elsewhere. We have brought together a team from top technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms.
We are a group of highly talented people from a diverse set of backgrounds all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for colleagues who want to work hard, have fun, and build a socially-minded and profitable business in the process.
Through our online partners, we have access to (and data on) millions of underserved customers. Through our traditional partners, we have hundreds of retail locations with hundreds of thousands of unique walk-in customers every month. Insikt is looking for a marketing professional to play a central role in establishing online marketing materials and be the creative mind behind the online advertising for our retail partners.
We have a top-notch business team that has created profitable, ongoing marketing campaigns but feels very out of place writing copy (such as this job posting). Come help these brilliant analytical wizards take those programs to the next level. Their equally capable design colleagues will thank you.
This is very much a startup position: we launched our first online partnership in September 2017, and need your help building a winning programmatic approach for the next ten programs. Come help us define our entire online channel.
- Create and execute strategic marketing plan for co-branded online partnerships spanning different industries (financial services, insurance, prepaid phone providers, etc.) and channels (email, SMS, push notifications)
- Lead the creation of co-branded online advertising—especially social media— for a diverse set of retail partners in different industries (money transfer, grocery stores, credit unions)
- Work with an incredibly, almost unbearably talented (and modest) business team to create and execute a testing framework for the above
- Regularly meet with clients and stakeholders to analyze key campaign metrics and collaborate on refining the campaign creative, targeting, and channel plan
Your Skills Profile
- Degree from a top university
- 3+ years of proven experience in online product marketing, ideally multi-channel
- Data-driven mindset and a strongly-held belief in “test and learn”
- Sharp sense of empathy for low-income, underserved clients
- Talent for connecting a complicated financial product with real-life implications
- Burning desire to avoid hackneyed metaphors and the staid vernacular of traditional lenders
- Fluency in Spanish preferred (most of our clients speak Spanish)
- Experience with handling clients in multiple industries a plus
- Comfort with chaos and a scrappy attitude
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on prior work experience.
- Insikt Options.
- Complimentary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
- We offer equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage. Insikt pays 100% for employee premiums and 50% dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision benefits.
- You can expect a collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth.
- We believe in getting people to where they need to go. This value extends beyond our business principles into Insikt’s internal career development philosophy. As such, you will work closely with a highly-experienced management team to mentor you and help you achieve your personal career goals.