Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, more stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise, and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top-tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world-class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including FirstMark Capital, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented, and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
What we are looking for at Insikt
- You are a great programmer, you leave the code in substantially better state than you found it
- You believe in teams. You know that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement
- You have an architectural perspective, you can lead the design of medium to large projects with feedback from other engineers
- You would like to do things the right way, you know what works and what doesn’t and you can elaborate on the why and how
- Build robust, highly scalable and visible user-facing features
- Design and develop large scale web applications
- Collaborate with other engineers to discuss design and development
- Champion best practices for building reliable software
- B.S., M.S in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience
- Exceptional proficiency in at least one statically-typed language
- Ability to write modular and maintainable code
- Ability to write automated tests, and produce testable code
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services
- Deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Git
- Familiar with distributed systems
Bonus points to have
- High level of competency in TDD, having delivered scalable and efficient applications
- Familiar with data infrastructure
- Experience designing microservices
- Practical experience with modern deployment tools, and infrastructure as code, we run on AWS
- Unix systems administration and BASH scripting
- Familiarity with the lending space
- Experience with mobile/front-end development
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on prior work experience.
- Insikt Options.
- Complimentary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
- We offer equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage. Insikt pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision benefits.
- You can expect a collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth.
- We believe in getting people to where they need to go. This value extends beyond our business principles into Insikt’s internal career development philosophy. As such, you will work closely with a highly-experienced management team to mentor you and help you achieve your personal career goals.