Office Facilities Coordinator (Contract/Part-time)
Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise, and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top-tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world-class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a passionate team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-impactful, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
We are looking for a passionate Office Facilities Coordinator to play a key role in supporting the Insikt People team in managing our office facilities. The Office Facilities Coordinator will ensure that our office is maintained, and operations are running smoothly. The role necessitates a balance of people skills, exceptional communication skills, strong work ethic, and organization skills. We are looking for a top performer who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and see the role as one with potential for growth in responsibility.
Initially, this job will be a part-time contract position (about 4-6 hours a week) with the potential to increase hours, responsibilities, and contributions for the right candidate.
- Ordering, receiving, and stocking vendor deliveries
- Managing various food, supplies, equipment, and service accounts
- Taking inventory and restocking office supplies, snacks, coffee vendor supplies (this seems like a small task, but with so many people in the office there is always something to be restocked whether in the kitchen, snack area, or additional supplies area)
- Cleaning coffee machine and completing regular maintenance requests
- Monitoring printer cartridge levels/replacing cartridges
- Mailing packages, printer cartridges to USPS, UPS
- Manage day-to-day office operations including shipments and deliveries, maintenance, supply ordering, etc
Your Skills Profile
- Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Collaborative nature and comfortable working with cross-functional group of teams
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior office managerial experience preferred, not required
- An energetic, driven, fun, and generally awesome personality!
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on prior work experience
- Complimentary coffee and snacks in the office
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
- A collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth
- We believe in getting people to where they need to go—this value extends beyond our business principles into Insikt’s internal career development philosophy.
- You can expect a flexible and collaborative work environment, team building activities, dinners, fun monthly gatherings, and a host of other startup perks including an awesome office in the San Francisco Financial District, a near free gym membership, office ping pong table, office yoga classes, and a stocked kitchen