Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise, and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top-tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world-class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
Insikt is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to join Insikt's awesome engineering team. We are a lean, tightly-knit team looking for an independent, hands-on problem solver who can apply creative, non-traditional ideas to raw data in order to come up with high-impact solutions for the underserved population we target.
- Responsible for organizing and overseeing testing for custom lending solutions.
- Specific duties include: evaluating project specifications and requirements; gaining SME level knowledge of solutions;
- identifying gaps between implementation and the customer system; providing QA deliverables; supporting QA testing team during test execution phases;
- reviewing and reporting on test execution status; reviewing and managing bug status reports;
- Directing integration testing across front-end clients, Web App servers, Core servers, databases, third-party connectors, Web-services, and SMS messaging and Aggregators as needed.
- Duties also include identifying and validating security and planning and performing data migration testing; performing tests on reporting and data extract consoles;
- Complying and executing complex SQL queries in order to perform database testing; Understanding, and where needed, coding testing components in Python/Perl/Java;
- Leading, managing and prioritizing multiple projects in QA;
- Performing deployments to QA and validating deployments to production environments; and supporting continuous improvement through the use of tools and improved process.
- BS in EE, CS, CE or related computing degree
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility
- Post BS experience that includes 2 years of QA lead experience,
- Proficiency working with client-server layered architecture environment involving front-end consumer clients
- Experience working with Web App servers, Core servers, back-end databases, third party and financial back-end system integration coordinators, and REST and SOAP based web services API’s.
- Proficiency working with real-time, high availability applications and Automation experience using SoapUI or other industry tools are also required.
- Great communicator, self-starter and eager to learn in the fast-paced environment,
- Java, REST API, UI Test Automation- web, hybrid apps, API Test Automation;
- Jmeter, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, TestNG, Performance testing, Gray box testing, Continuous Integration(CI/CD);
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on prior work experience.
- Insikt Options.
- Complimentary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
- We offer equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Insikt pays 100% for employee premiums and 50% dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision benefits.
- You can expect a collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth.
- We believe in getting people to where they need to go. This value extends beyond our business principles into Insikt’s internal career development philosophy. As such, you will work closely with a highly-experienced management team to mentor you and help you achieve your personal career goals.