Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
1. Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise, and with minimal upfront investment.
2. Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top-tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world-class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including Firstmark Capital, Capital One, Continental Investors, and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
At Insikt, we have a belief that everyone deserves the opportunity to achieve the American Dream. We believe that with the proper financial tools and support, everyone can be financially successful. We treat our customers like family by taking the time to get to know them, understanding their financial goals, and providing them with loans that are responsible, affordable, and will help them build towards their financial future. We are looking for an Operations Manager who will be able to successfully convey this message and ensure that our culture is instilled in every interaction with our customers.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the performance management and oversight of Insikt’s Operations team in San Francisco. This person is expected to be a positive representation of Insikt and ensure that Insikt’s culture is inherent in the work we do every day. If you are an upbeat person with a passion for people development and someone who has a proven track record of improving performance for large teams, then this role may be a great fit for you!
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Be the eyes, ears, and voice of the Operations team
- Successfully manage changes in processes and policies
- Oversee and ensure the productivity of the call center
- Proactively problem solve and propose innovative solutions
- Manage performance for all lines of business including customer service and collections
- Assist with managing retention and attrition
- Assist with sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding new team members
- Proactively seek improvements with the intent of increasing effectiveness
- Suggest changes in processes based on feedback and suggestions from the team
- Be the liaison between the Operations and the relevant stakeholders
- Make balanced decisions as it relates to the success of the business
- Coach and develop team leaders and agents
- Run it like you own it
· Bilingual - Proficient in both written & verbal - Spanish & English
● 5 years of People Management experience.
● 3 years of financial services experience.
● 3 years of HR related experience (directly or indirectly)
● Proven track record of performance improvement for large teams.
● Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management.
● Proven success in a customer-facing role.
● Experience in working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have:
- 2-year college degree preferred
- Excel Proficiency
- Experience gaining efficiencies in Customer Service, Collections, and Underwriting
- Certification in Public Speaking
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on prior work experience.
- Insikt Options
- Complimentary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Insikt pays 100% for employee premiums and 50% dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision benefits.
- You can expect a collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth.