Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise, and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top-tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world-class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
Insikt is looking for multiple Sr. Analysts to join our Strategy and Analytics team. In this role you will: A) drive analytical insights across the company – including sales, marketing, credit, and operations, through in-depth analysis of our data assets and B) ensure the unit level profitability of all of our loan products through the development, application, and maintenance of an appropriately complex valuation framework and model.
We are a data-driven organization that values logical, fact-based recommendations to move our business forward. You will be responsible for uncovering insights, partnering with business owners to take action on those insights, and measuring the impact of your strategies. You will have access to a robust data infrastructure that captures details on every aspect of our business as well as a highly experienced management team.
We are trying to solve some of the toughest problems in lending:
- How do you responsibly lend to someone who doesn’t have a credit history while making a profit at the same time?
- How do you scale production 10x while only increasing operational staff 3x?
- How do you drive sales productivity across a 1,000+ sales force employed by 10 different partners in different industries using a consistent set of tools?
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA or BS in a quantitative field from a top university
- 3+ years in a highly quantitative role at a top firm.
- Expert SQL skills. Proficiency with other data manipulation languages and tools a plus (especially Tableau).
- Firm grasp of statistical theory and practical application of statistical concepts to real-world problem-solving.
- A true curiosity and passion for understanding the underlying aspects of every business challenge.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment where priorities can shift rapidly.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty—everyone, top to bottom, is an individual contributor.
- Willingness to step outside of your comfort zone, wear multiple hats, and learn new things.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience assessing the lifetime value a customer given specific product treatments and subsequently using that assessment to drive business decisions.
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality!
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on prior work experience.
- Insikt Options.
- Complimentary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
- We offer equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage. Insikt pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision benefits.
- You can expect a collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth.
- We believe in getting people to where they need to go. This value extends beyond our business principles into Insikt’s internal career development philosophy. As such, you will work closely with a highly-experienced management team to mentor you and help you achieve your personal career goals.
- Compensation is competitive. On top of base salary, we offer an annual bonus program and equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company.
- You can expect a flexible and collaborative work environment, team building activities, dinners, fun monthly gatherings, and a host of other startup perks including an awesome office in the San Francisco Financial District, a near free gym membership, an office ping pong table, office yoga classes, and a stocked kitchen.