InsightSquared is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared is expanding and seeking a Marketing Programs Specialist to join our marketing team. This person will work closely with our leader of Marketing Programs- helping develop, execute and measure all integrated efforts to deliver more leads from our marketing activities.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Assist in the creation and execution of marketing programs, such as webinars and surveys, that reach distinct segments of our target personas
- Support management of ongoing marketing programs, such as nurtures, that seek to engage active prospects
- Help create and support integrated digital approaches, like AdWords, paid social, engagement platforms and chatbots, to reach new and engage existing prospect account contacts
- Run A/B tests on all programs
- Measure program effectiveness in terms of leads and ROI
- Maintain weekly and monthly team dashboards and performance reports
- Provide project management support to marketing programs leadership
We are looking for…
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience with website marketing
- Be constantly learning and sharing your discoveries
- Have creative thinking around content distribution and integrated campaigns
- Experience with Marketing Automation, CRM, Wordpress, Excel, and Google Analytics
- Be analytically-inclined and love optimizing campaigns
- Experience marketing to sales management or sales operations roles