InsightSquared is a rapidly growing SaaS Sales & Marketing Analytics company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence.
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winners of The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared Account Managers (AMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. The AM serves as the primary point of contact for customers and manages all elements of the business relationship with his or her named accounts post-sale.
As an AM, your primary mission will be to maximize our customers’ ROI in InsightSquared. You will develop and maintain close relationships with management sponsors, and serve as a strategic advisor to executives and key stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle. You will work closely with InsightSquared’s Services teams to drive adoption by ensuring customers are effectively onboarded, trained, and supported throughout the customer journey.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Drive customer adoption of InsightSquared solutions
- Manage a pipeline of upcoming renewal opportunities & consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue retention targets
- Identify risks within named accounts & take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution
- Develop mutli-level relationships throughout customer organizations, serve as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to InsightSquared’s Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Ensure customers are continuously working toward key milestones of Customer Journey using customer-facing Success Plans
We are looking for…
- 2+ years of experience in sales or account management
- Deeply committed to customer success - satisfaction isn't good enough
- Analytical by nature with a knack for solving real-world business challenges
- Strong communication & presentation skills with a high-level of comfort delivering consultative recommendations to executives & management teams
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Team-oriented but eager to act aggressively to get things done for our customers
- Passionate about building a great company and a customer-centric culture