InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
The Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) is a sales role that is tasked with uncovering opportunities and building pipeline for account executives serving our most strategic and largest accounts. We're growing our Enterprise team and need great people to join InsightSquared and accept the challenge to meet our aggressive goals.
This position will work directly with the entire enterprise sales team. The Enterprise BDR will be expected to take advantage of our extensive sales training program to hit immediate pipeline targets as well as prepare for and grow into a larger role.
- Quick learner, very quantitative (we're selling analytics), highly inquisitive
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- 1+ year BDR (or equivalent sales) experience, particularly in software markets, with a strong record of success
- Experience utilizing SFDC, Linkedin, ZoomInfo and Outreach to prospect in to accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love crushing goals and gongs
- Bachelor's degree in business or a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Finding new enterprise opportunities for InsightSquared and working with the Account Executive to close the deal
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Completing sales training assignments and improving quickly
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
Think you can be a top-performing Enterprise BDR and a key member of our quickly-growing company? Drop us your resume.