InsightSquared is a fast growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
We are seeking a Director of Sales Operations to join our Business Operations team and manage non-selling operational activities for the entire sales organization. You will coordinate with team members to manage systems, tools, reports and analytics and give input to Sales Management and the entire Senior Leadership team.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Support the sales organization in all facets of operational efficiency, scale, and controls. Including performance analysis, goal management, compensation modeling and documentation, rules of engagement, sales and business process design, system development, project management, approval management and escalation
- Work with the Sales Management team to implement the annual go-to-market plan, sales territories, and appropriate coverage
- Identify trends across teams and use insight from reporting to drive productivity
- Provide direction and advice to Sales leaders on key business decisions and methods to increase Sales Rep productivity
- Sales Strategy & Planning –develop and implement a Sales growth plan, with optimal coverage, quota and incentive mechanisms
- Become a Sales business partner. Leveraging data and leading strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate revenue/bookings, increasing Sales productivity and shorten the lead-to-close cycle
- Educate sales representatives on processes, and best practices, to improve performance and release sales capacity to core sales activities
We are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years Sales Operations leadership and experience in fast paced Software / SaaS environment
- Strong communication skills both written and presentations
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommend actions
- Expert in MS Excel
- Salesforce (5+ years’ experience)
- Demonstrated success being a Sales Operations business partner to an Inside Sales team of 50+ sellers
- Expert in sales methodologies, sales execution disciplines to drive efficient Inside Sales execution at scale, deal and pricing strategies for software cloud and on-premise deals
- Experienced working with CPQ, Marketing Automation, Billing, Sales and other applications
- Strong time management skills & attention to detail
About the Team…
The Business Operations team at InsightSquared is a key business partner for our executive leadership team. We want to solve big business problems, with the best minds, in an insanely collaborative and supportive environment. We believe we are in the business of constantly improving what we do and how we do it, so we can focus our time on creating innovative new ways to bring value and support the scalable growth of our business.