InsightSquared is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
We are seeking a positive, upbeat Facilities Coordinator to continue to make our company a great place to work. This role will manage our Boston office of about 140 employees (and growing!) and report directly to the Executive Assistant. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for promoting a welcoming office culture by creating an awesome, clean, efficient, consistent, transparent and well-stocked office experience.
At InsightSquared you will..
- Operate our reception area including greeting candidates/visitors and communicate arrivals
- Maintain a clean and efficient office space that maximizes our team’s productivity
- Handle inventory, ordering, and stocking of office and kitchen supplies
- Manage communications and relationships with our vendors
- Liaise/coordinate with building management and security
- Manage incoming and outgoing mailings
- Coordinate our free lunch program with Delivery.com & Food Squire and communicate deliveries
- Plan, coordinate, and execute team events (i.e. Happy Hours, Monthly Sales Quota Pancakes, etc.)
- Service oriented
- Meticulous, and highly observant
- Strong organization skills
- Receptive to feedback
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and proactive