InsightSquared is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
We're looking for a detail-oriented, let's-get-it-done Customer Marketing Specialist with a knack for building and scaling a top notch customer experience. A great customer marketer understands the benefits post-sale marketing can create for both business growth and brand value.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Support the customer journey by engaging our customers to accelerate their time to value and increase the results they enjoy from the InsightSquared solution.
- Be the internal customer advocate. Learn about our customers, their needs and struggles, and what types of best practices help them thrive. Help them share their stories with our team to increase empathy -- with an eye toward influencing everything from our product roadmap to our services offerings to our go-to-market strategy.
- Write, design and deliver engaging and timely email nurtures and content that have our customers deepen their reliance on our product and engage broadly with our team.
- Design and execute direct mail campaigns for our customers, tightening their bond with our account managers.
- Partner with the marketing team to create digital marketing programs that reinforce the value of our product offerings throughout different segments of the customer base
- Identify best-fit customers for InsightSquared’s customer reference program and facilitate connections between them and prospective customers.
- Lead our comprehensive review strategy by sourcing honest reviews from our customers to maintain InsightSquared’s position as a Leader in Business Intelligence Platforms and Sales Analytics on user review sites like G2 Crowd.
- Work alongside our events manager and product team to plan and execute captivating quarterly user groups in our key markets, from venue research to agenda building to happy hour fun!
- Monitor and measure customer marketing performance via different metrics (including NPS) and how they impact on team objectives
We are looking for…
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Some experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience planning and executing events from start-to-finish
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders across several teams
- Professional, polished, and collaborative (a sense of humor helps too)
- Experience in the MarTech and/or sales tech sectors
- Pluses: Salesforce and Marketo know-how, as well as experience with social media marketing and paid search retargeting