InsightSquared is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.
You're someone who wants to see the impact of their work and own your solution end-to-end. You know what it takes to deliver value to the customer and the organization. Your dedication to quality and innovation is what drives you, rivaled only by your tenacity to "get the job done". You will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the proof of value we deliver during each prospect engagement.
- Conduct pre-call meetings with sales reps to identify best use cases for client needs
- Work with Sales team to reinforce analytics best practices
- Quickly and accurately document customer requirements in the form of use cases
- Accurately & clearly align requirements with InsightSquared features
- Configure POC and trial environments
- Develop & maintain of technical knowledge base (KB/FAQ)
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Genuine curiosity, and passion for solving business challenges
- Customer oriented, and experienced building client relationships
- 3+ years of progressive experience in business analysis, and technology implementation of CRM or BI tools
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Expertise in abstract data analysis to answer business questions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving expertise
- Salesforce.com certification is a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and presentations
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommending actions
- Proficient in Google Apps & Microsoft Excel
- Experienced in sales methodologies/disciplines