InsightSquared is a rapidly growing SaaS Sales & Marketing Analytics company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- InsightSquared is a consistent leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
We are seeking a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive to drive our next phase of growth in the Southeast area which includes FL, GA, NC & SC. You will lead our new business expansion within this region while owning existing strategic accounts.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Drive revenue growth from current and net new customers in a large, well-defined territory
- Engage CRO’s, Heads of Sales and Marketing and Sales / Marketing Operations Leaders to help them achieve their revenue objectives
- Qualify leads from Marketing and Outbound Prospecting to convert Opportunities and Deals
- Partner with a dedicated BDR and leverage pipeline building strategies to drive revenue growth in your territory
- Partner with a dedicated Account Manager to manage key accounts and drive customer success and expansion in strategic accounts
- Manage all aspects of lead-to-close along with a strong supporting cast
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
We are looking for…
- The ideal candidate has 10+ years of sales experience, particularly in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and SaaS Software Sales
- A leader who brings a wide range of skills including sales process, pipeline generation, qualification, technical and business skill along with a collaborative team mindset
- A competitive hunter with a successful track record who will navigate the complex sale
- A problem solver with high curiosity, energy, enthusiasm and desire for continuous improvement
- Experience selling opportunities greater than $150k to Directors and above
- A self-starter with experience as a remote field sales executive
- Experience selling professional services
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with creative, out of the box thinking
- Exceptional persistence, strong personal character, and authenticity