InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Events Specialist to join our team. As an Events Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and managing all internal and external Company events. The Events Specialist will also be responsible for coordinating both online and face-to-face meetings with our Analyst Relations and media network.
As part of the role, the Events Specialist will help identify and determine which events are most appropriate for Company participation. In addition, the Events Specialist will need to have project management skills, own vendor relationships, and be responsible for event budgeting. Communication skills, attention to detail, strong organization capability and being a team player are a must!
At InsightSquared, you will...
- Understand requirements and details required to execute each event
- Plan and organize events with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule internal and external speakers
- Meet with internal stakeholders and coordinate with them regularly to plan the event calendar
- Look for and compare different vendors (catering, designers, audio-visual, event planning, hospitality etc.)
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Provide project management, required to successfully manage events, including:
- objective setting
- internal communication
- budget planning and budgeting
- Problem resolution
- Reporting and analysis
We are looking for...
- 1-3 years of experience in event planning or similar marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage successful events
- Proficient in G-suite, Project management and Event Software (eg. bizzabo, eventbrite)
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the Company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant field