InsightSquared is a rapidly growing SaaS Sales & Marketing Analytics company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- InsightSquared is a consistent leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
Are you ready to leverage your sales training skills while gaining more experience in sales enablement? We’re looking for an experienced sales trainer that has worked on and delivered blended learning in a fast-growing technology company with the credibility to either stand up in front of the room or provide one-on-one coaching to a sales team that ranges from entry level business development representatives to seasoned enterprise account executives.
You’ve had some sales enablement experience and would like to take those skills to the next level.
At InsightSquared, you will...
● Be the expert on the business and in educating the sales teams
● Support the development, implementation and management of the sales onboarding program
● Provide on-the-job coaching to new hires and senior sales representatives
● Help develop and deliver sales management training, content, and coaching
● Conduct sales and sales management training needs assessments to ensure programs align with business needs
● Monitor and measure training effectiveness to ensure it has an impact on individual segment and team performance
● Consult, train, & mentor both sales reps and managers on sales processes, tools and best practices
● Observe and evaluate sales team to identify gaps in skills and communicate recommendations to sales leadership
● Collaborate with products groups to ensure sales team is trained on both existing and upcoming solutions
What we are looking for...
● Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Sales experience preferably in SaaS / IT environment
● Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Training/Mentoring/Coaching experience
● Has both developed and delivered blended sales rep and sales management training
● Experience developing and implementing consultative selling methodologies
● Experience with CRM solutions (salesforce.com a plus)