InsightSquared is a rapidly growing SaaS Sales & Marketing Analytics company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence.
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winners of The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared is looking for a Software Engineer to help shape the growth of our sales and marketing analytics platform. Be part of a close-knit engineering team that utilizes modern technologies and Agile development methods to create robust products serving near real-time business metrics to 20,000+ users around the world.
If you want to join a team of motivated engineers and solve real-world technical challenges to help our customers build successful businesses, InsightSquared is the place for you!
At InsightSquared, you'll...
- Work on an autonomous Scrum team in an exciting, collaborative environment focused on building high-value, reliable, and scalable SaaS products
- Design and develop full-stack solutions to technical challenges, including:
- Web application development in Python and Django and React single page app
- Frontend UI/UX in JS/React/CSS
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipeline in Python
- Backend REST APIs in Django and AWS
- Micro-services architecture with AWS Lambdas and Docker
- Continuous integration/deployment with AWS Codebuild
- Mentor teammates to help them learn and grow as a technologists and collaborators
- Collaborative code review process
- Ship code on your first day, and every day
We're looking for…
- 2+ years experience developing full-stack web applications
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering, computer science, and distributed systems
- Extensive experience building and maintaining back-end application infrastructures, including debugging and performance tuning; Python expertise is a plus
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, etc.) and front-end build pipeline tools
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Interest in AWS, GCP, or similar cloud computing platforms
- Self motivation, openness to mentorship, and direct contributions to a team
- Excellent written, verbal and gif-based communication skills
- Positive energy to bring to your team and environment