InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winners of The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
At InsightSquared, you'll...
- Contribute to daily accounting, operations tied to the business
- Manage corporate credit cards, and expense reimbursements
- Assume significant responsibility around month end closing activities, including reconciliation preparations for various accounts/processes
- Manage all accounts payable transactions and ad hoc reporting
- Manage projects, analyses, and reconciliations from start to completion
- Assist in financial statement audits, which will include preparing audit review packages and compiling related support
- Support special projects as needed including system implementations
- Identify and recommend opportunities for procedural improvement and increased efficiency
- Apply all cash transactions
- Assist human resources with various benefit reconciliations
We're looking for…
- You’ve earned a BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- You have experience within a fast-growth company with an entrepreneurial culture
- You’re highly analytical and a natural problem solver
- You’ve got excellent verbal and written communication skills
- We’re highly collaborative; you should be, too!
- It’s all in the details, so your attention to those is critical
- You have knowledge of accounting principles
- You’re proficient in Excel
- You have experience with Salesforce.com and within the software/SaaS industry