InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for customers and manages all elements of the business relationship with his or her named accounts post-sale.
As a Tech Touch Customer Success Manager at InsightSquared you will be responsible for utilizing technology to proactively communicate with our customers, primarily focused on our self-led customer segment. You will also build and maintain resources to complement CSM outreach across our entire customer base. You will determine how various forms of outreach (in app product communication, emails, webinars, videos, NPS surveys) should work together across the customer journey, and align with our overall company vision, customer marketing plan, and implementation process.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Own the Tech Touch program at InsightSquared across the customer journey
- Drive customer adoption and ROI of InsightSquared solutions at scale
- Build a program that positions InsightSquared as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders
- Craft effective email communication templates to ensure customers are continuously working toward key milestones and successful adoption
- Track email performance metrics (A/B testing, open rate, click rate of email messages)
- Develop cadence of tech touches aligned to the customer journey including: new customer welcome, implementation, adoption, impact, expansion/renewal
- Monitor at-risk customers through usage, reporting and analytics. Take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution.
- Manage the contract renewal process for assigned customers
- Adapt approach and iterate on existing strategies across multiple products and use cases
- Work cross-functionally leveraging expertise and resources in Implementation, Support, Sales, Product, Enablement, and Operations
- Manage a pipeline of upcoming renewal opportunities & consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue retention targets
We are looking for…
- 3+ years of experience in customer enablement, customer success, customer operations, customer marketing, or program management
- Deep commitment to customer success - satisfaction isn't good enough
- Someone analytical by nature with a knack for solving real-world business challenges
- Strong communication, enablement, and program management skills
- A creative, bold, executor who is skilled at working cross-functionally
- A self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Experience building or executing one-to-many programs through scalable technology
- Passion about building a great company and a customer-centric culture
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight (a huge plus)