Contract, Potential Temp to Perm Role
InsightSquared is a fast growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
We are seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Sales Coordinator to support our Sales Leadership Team. This role will also own project management and administrative tasks to ensure that our Sales team is efficient and profitable as possible.
At InsightSquared you will..
- Assist Sales Leadership, including the VP of Sales, with a broad variety of duties that include but are not limited to: managing an active team calendar, completing expense reports, meeting support and preparing correspondence/presentations
- Assist the Manager of Sales Enablement & Training with new hire onboarding, implementing new learning tools and planning enablement sessions
- Coordinate travel for new hires, sales team members and customers visiting our Boston HQ
- Plan and manage internal sales events such as team outings, meetings, and kickoff.
- Assist the Executive Assistant with cross-departmental events as needed.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Events Specialist to plan and host events, such as sales blitzes, to promote InsightSquared and sales activities
- Develop and implement procedures to guide the efficiency of our sales organization
- A minimum of 3+ years supporting Senior Leadership in an Inside Sales Organization
- Someone who is extremely organized and detail oriented, with strong communication skills
- You’re able to think outside the box when it comes to solving problems and planning events
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient in Google Suite
- The ability to work independently with a high level of professional discretion and confidentiality