InsightSquared is a rapidly growing SaaS Sales & Marketing Analytics company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence.
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
We're growing and need great people to join our expanding sales team We’re looking for an Inside Sales professional who can, learn fast, grow quickly, and drive results. The Corporate Account Executive (AE) will hunt, develop and close new mid-market business opportunities.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Drive revenue growth from current and net new customers in a large, well-defined territory
- Engage CRO’s, Heads of Sales and Marketing and Sales / Marketing Operations Leaders to help them achieve their revenue objectives
- Qualify leads from Marketing and Outbound Prospecting to convert Opportunities and Deals
- Partner with a dedicated BDR and leverage pipeline building strategies to drive revenue growth in your territory
- Manage all aspects of lead-to-close along with a strong supporting cast
We are looking for…
- The ideal candidate has 3+ years of sales experience, particularly in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and SaaS Software Sales
- A wide range of skills including sales process, pipeline generation, qualification, technical and business skills along with a collaborative team mindset
- A competitive hunter with a successful track record who can navigate a sale
- A problem solver with high curiosity, energy, enthusiasm and desire for continuous improvement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with creative, out of the box thinking
- Exceptional persistence, strong personal character, and authenticity
- Experience using Salesforce and LinkedIn preferred