InsightSquared is a fast growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a sales training role that is tasked with uncovering opportunities and building pipeline for our Account Executives. We're growing our team and need great people to join InsightSquared and accept the challenge to meet our aggressive goals. We are seeking hard working and mission driven individuals who want to drive growth for both InsightSquared and their own professional careers.
The BDR will be expected to take advantage of our extensive sales training program to hit immediate pipeline targets as well as prepare for and grow into a larger role. There is no better place for sales education than selling to prospective top sales professionals.
- Quick learner, very quantitative (we're selling analytics) and highly inquisitive
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- Coachable and seeking ongoing professional growth
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- 0-2 years sales experience, particularly in software / SMB markets. Experience using SFDC is a bonus.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Act as the front line for InsightSquared by engaging with prospective customers and working with Account Executives to close the deal
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Completing sales training assignments and developing quickly
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
Think you can be a top-performing BDR and a key member of our quickly-growing company? Drop us your resume.