InsightSquared is a fast growing startup that’s reinventing the way businesses are run and dominating the traditional BI establishment.
- We’re a SaaS company with a fantastic product that is changing how sales teams are run
- We’re funded by a team of great investors who believe in our vision. The list includes Salesforce.com, Atlas and Bessemer.
- We are a 3 time winner of The Boston Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" award
- We're based in Boston, MA
Our product is great. Our market is huge. We're looking to grow like crazy and need great people to join the sales team and get it done. The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a sales training role that is tasked with building pipeline and getting the word out about InsightSquared.
This position will work directly with the entire sales team. The BDR will be expected to take advantage of our extensive sales training program to hit immediate pipeline targets as well as prepare for and grow into a larger role.
- Quick learner, very quantitative (we're selling analytics), highly inquisitive
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- 0-2 years sales experience, particularly in software / SMB markets
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love crushing goals and gongs
- Bachelor's degree in business or a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Finding new opportunities for InsightSquared and working with the Account Executive to close the deal
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Completing sales training assignments and improving quickly
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
Think you can be a top-performing BDR and a key member of our quickly-growing company? Drop us your resume and let us know why you will crush it.