InsightSquared is looking for a Mid level Software Engineer to help shape the growth of our sales analytics platform. Be a part of a close-knit engineering team that utilizes modern technologies and software development methods to create robust products serving near real-time business metrics to 20,000+ users around the world.
If you want to join a team of motivated engineers and solve fun technical challenges to help our customers build successful businesses, InsightSquared is the place for you!
At InsightSquared, you'll...
- Work on an autonomous Scrum team in an exciting, collaborative environment focused on building high-value, reliable, and scalable SaaS products.
- Design and develop true full-stack solutions to technical challenges, including:
- Web application development in Python and Django
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipeline in Python
- Frontend UI/UX in JS/CoffeeScript/HTML/CSS
- Backend REST APIs in Django and AWS
- Distributed systems with AWS, Celery, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Continuous integration/deployment with Jenkins
- Mentor teammates to help them learn and grow as a technologists and collaborators.
- Ship code on your first day, and every day.
We're looking for…
- 3-4 years experience developing full-stack web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering, computer science, and distributed systems; Python expertise is a plus.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining back-end application infrastructures, including debugging and performance tuning.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Knockout, Foundation, etc.) and front-end build pipeline tools.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
- Interest in AWS, GCP, or similar cloud computing platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive energy to bring to your team and environment.