InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winners of The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared is looking for a Software Engineer to help shape the growth of our sales and marketing analytics platform. Be part of a close-knit engineering team that utilizes modern technologies and Agile development methods to create robust products serving near real-time business metrics to 20,000+ users around the world.
If you want to join a team of motivated engineers and solve real-world technical challenges to help our customers build successful businesses, InsightSquared is the place for you!
At InsightSquared, you'll...
- Work on an autonomous Scrum team in an exciting, collaborative environment focused on building high-value, reliable, and scalable SaaS products
- Design and develop full-stack solutions to technical challenges, including:
- Web application development in Python and Django and React single page app
- Frontend UI/UX in JS/React/CSS
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipeline in Python
- Backend REST APIs in Django and AWS
- Micro-services architecture with AWS Lambdas and Docker
- Continuous integration/deployment with AWS Codebuild
- Mentor teammates to help them learn and grow as a technologists and collaborators
- Collaborative code review process
- Ship code on your first day, and every day
We're looking for…
- 2+ years experience developing full-stack web applications
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering, computer science, and distributed systems
- Extensive experience building and maintaining back-end application infrastructures, including debugging and performance tuning; Python expertise is a plus
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, etc.) and front-end build pipeline tools
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Interest in AWS, GCP, or similar cloud computing platforms
- Self motivation, openness to mentorship, and direct contributions to a team
- Excellent written, verbal and gif-based communication skills
- Positive energy to bring to your team and environment
- A passion for hops, barley and malt