InsightSquared is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Services team. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for enabling our new mid-market and enterprise customers to use InsightSquared successfully, by onboarding them with: configuration, best practices, change management, project management, and adoption planning. They are responsible for advising new customers on business and Salesforce workflow process to enable better, more data-driven decisions. They are a center of knowledge for external and internal audiences, using their troubleshooting skills, communication abilities, and business acumen to act as extraordinary InsightSquared users & knowledgeable partners to customers, prospects, and colleagues.
At InsightSquared you will:
- Lead new client implementation projects, providing technical support and consultative business advice that is timely, professional, friendly, and accurate
- Act as a proactive and organized project manager, to keep new clients moving along through their Customer Journey and implementation process
- Work cross-functionally with Account Managers and various client stakeholders to identify and run plays that will help the customer achieve their success criteria
- Drive value with new clients by connecting the dots between the metrics and their business questions to get to the what, the why, and the how.
- Configure InsightSquared’s settings and reporting areas to customer specifications, and explain the significance and use of these tools.
- Navigate relational databases using engines such as SQLite and MySQL to troubleshoot data in the product and craft customer solutions.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the InsightSquared product, both from a business use case perspective AND a technical perspective. Use that knowledge to troubleshoot questions from clients about their data, identify issues, and provide advice.
- Maintain the highest level of support and customer satisfaction, going ‘above and beyond’ for the customer and the team.
- Drive successful product experience by identifying and recording bugs and feature requests, and managing resulting customer communication.
- Identify opportunities for knowledge management, documentation and service automation, and participate in creating those tools.
- Act as a product expert for both internal and external audiences, providing capable product support and direction to teammates at InsightSquared as well as customers.
We are looking for:
- 2-4+ years relevant experience in customer implementation, onboarding, consulting, support, sales engineering, or technical problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business Intelligence background is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Bullhorn.com or business intelligence applications
- Experience in technical systems and languages, such as SQLite, MySQL and command line
- Personable, clear, and consultative communication style via email, on the phone, and in person
- Extremely effective time, task, and project management skills
- Professional, polite, and encouraging to customers and team members
- An above-and-beyond team player who will do whatever it takes to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive
An exceptional candidate for this role has:
- Experience in project management, technical account management, or client services in a B2B/SaaS environment
- Experience in a sales organization / a strong understanding of sales effectiveness
- Experience using InsightSquared at a previous organization