InsightSquared is a fast growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We're funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winners of The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team of motivated engineers and solve technical challenges to help our customers build successful businesses. You will work on scaling out web applications, sales and marketing analytics and data processing to develop robust products that serve near real-time business metris to 20,000+ users around the world.
At InsightSquared, you'll...
- Work on an autonomous Scrum team in an exciting, collaborative environment focused on building high-value, reliable, and scalable SaaS products.
- Design and develop true full-stack solutions to technical challenges, including: Web application development and Rest API’s using Python, API Gateway, and AWS Lambda.
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipeline in Python
- Distributed systems with AWS, Celery, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Continuous integration/deployment with Jenkins
- Mentor teammates to help them learn and grow as a technologists and collaborators.
- Ship code on your first day, and every day.
- Use AWS Dynamo, S3, Redis, MYSQL, etc.
We're looking for…
- 3+ years’ experience developing full-stack web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering, computer science, and distributed systems; Python expertise is a plus.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining back-end application infrastructures, including debugging and performance tuning.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Knockout, Foundation, Vue etc.) and front-end build pipeline tools.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
- Interest in AWS, GCP, or similar cloud computing platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive energy to bring to your team and environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required.