Title: Business Systems Consultant 3
client: state client
location: Mercerville, NJ USA
- Provide CMS certification subject matter expertise to support certification of the New Jersey Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (R-MMIS).
- Support the planning and identification of certification tasks and activities.
- Conduct detailed reviews and provide actionable feedback on vendor and state owned evidence packets and checklists.
- Assist with the development of state-owned evidence packets.
- Provide input for the development of the certification status report.
- Conduct research as directed to support certification and/or other project needs.
- Assist with deliverable review as needed.
- Provide input and assist with the resolution of issues/conflicts impacting certification and/or the overall project.
- Provide input into and participate in standing weekly certification planning, as well as related ad hoc meetings.
Required skills :
- Prior work experience with CMS Medicaid Enterprise Certification Life Cycle process
- Prior work experience with Medicaid Information Architecture (MITA) 3.0 framework
- Knowledge and experience with requirements definition and management, testing, and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience working with ALM tools
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) |
- Direct work experience with a State Medicaid agency involving systems and processes |