Requisition Id: 584971
Title: QA Tester (Testing Medicaid)
client: state client
Duration: 6 months
location: Mercerville, NJ
It is a Testing position that requires a tester that can work independently to perform Manual Testing of applications and systems.
Ideal candidates in this position are manual testers that have worked Executing and documenting test, as directed by the Test manager. An ideal candidate would have experience working with Quality Center or HP ALM to document the results. This role requires a tester with strong work ethic, that can work independently and take direction, but require minimal direction from senior members or managers regarding day to day tasks.
Any prior experience testing Medicaid Web Portals, COTS Medicaid Apps, Healthcare provider systems, etc would be helpful.
Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools.
- Prior Manual Testing and UAT experience
- Resource will produce test scenarios to support all business areas, and test cases to support all RFP requirements.
- Prior experience developing and executing test scripts and scenarios
- Prior experience working with ALM (HP Tool)
- Prior experience working with Quality Center
- Prior experience testing Medicate, MITA/MMS Applications
- Prior experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working independently