Title: Sr.Java Developer
client: state client
location: Trenton, NJ
· Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
· Work to gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications.
· Develop system specifications and interfaces.
· Review and understand the Application Team’s work plan.
· Provide status of work to Team Lead.
· Detailed functional and process knowledge.
· Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
· Coordinate and work with other software developers
· Ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
· Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
Required skills :
- Full stack Java developer
- Experience building responsive web pages using bootstrap
- Experience Creating rich web user interfaces using HTML5,
- Experience with spring framework (mvc, security, batch, jms, webflow)
- Experience with jsp custom tag libraries
- Knowledge of Oracle pl/sql
- Experience building amd implementing web services
- Experience with view.js
- Experience with microservices and containers
- Experience writing build scripts using gradle and maven
- Experience setting up/configuring Jenkins
- JBoss EAP 7
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Knowledge of MQ series connections using JMS
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as story boarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements spec |