Requisition Id: 575305
Title: Sr.Java Developer
client: state client
Duration: 10 months
location: Trenton NJ
Under general supervision, performs applications programming work of considerable difficulty involving the most complex scientific, engineering and/or mathematical problems; or performs system analysis and application programming work of considerable difficulty requiring user contact and the modification and design of computer systems; and performs related work as required. It is important that candidates have a strong background in building scalable, maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing web applications.
Plan all required process steps.
- Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Work to gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces.
- Review and understand the Application Team’s work plan.
- Provide status of work to Team Lead.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team.
- Detailed functional and process knowledge.
- Utilize deep modeling, design and coding skills.
- Provide expertise in one or more database environments.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
- Functional and process knowledge.
- Coordinate work with other software developers on Application Teams.
- Assist Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
- Develop application designs in support of the systems specifications and interfaces, perhaps in conjunction with application or technical architects.
- Operating System expertise sufficient to perform performance and tuning diagnostics.
- Ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as story boarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements spec
- Experience Developing page and item templates, personalization rules, and developing reports
- Experience Contributing to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
- Experience Developing custom features in Java based on specifications and technical designs.
- Experience Creating server-side functionality using object oriented design principles.
- Experience in data processing, including program coding, debugging and documentation
- Experience Building feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Experience Contributing to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Experience Contributing to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.