Job Title :- Sr. Java Developer
Job Location :- Hackensack,NJ
Job Duration :- 1 Year
Date : August 16th ,2018
Full Time , C2H
- Support MarkLogic and RSuite system environment: coordinating upgrades, patches, troubleshooting, etc.
- Update, create and implement features, functionality, back end processing and workflows in the RSuite system, per pre-defined business requirements
- Support metadata and content integration with disparate internal, global systems
- Researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- 7+ years of experience as a software developer
- Strong Java skills, including J2EE and XPath/XQuery
- Strong XML development skills: XSD and XSLT is a must
- Web services (SOAP and RESTful) interactions with any Database servers.
- JBoss Developer Studio (or Eclipse based IDE), JBoss Enterprise Application Server
- JBoss SOA-P (v4 or v5)
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Prior experience working with a team leader to develop application migration strategies
- Proven experience in migrating Enterprise Java applications to a new architecture or platform