Job Title : Aritificial Intelligience Engineer,Sr.Associate
Job Location : Princeton,NJ
Job duration : 1 Year
Date :August 9th,2018
Full Time ,C2H
- Design, develop and maintain artificial intelligence-enabled managed services (APIs) with a team of Data Scientist, Software Engineers and Project Managers
- Architect, implement and test data processing pipelines (e.g. Hadoop and Spark) and data mining / data science algorithms on a variety of hosted settings, such as Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and KPMG's own clusters
- Develop containers (Docker) to ensure that APIs and processing pipeline can be easily deployed across a variety of hardware and software architectures
- Build continuous integration and automated deployment environments
- Develop automated reporting for API and system health (process, memory, response time)
- Translate advanced technical architectures into production systems and contribute to the continual maintenance and testing of processes, APIs and associated user interfaces.
- A minimum of two years of direct experience or close working relationship with DevOps engineering and previous big data experience with multiple programming languages and technologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Fluency in several programming languages such as Python, Scala, or Java, with the ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly; Understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, in-memory vs. disk; Experience with large-scale, big data methods, such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, or Storm
- Ability to work efficiently under Unix/Linux environment with experience with source code management systems like GIT; Ability to work with international team needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems, using excellent problem-solving skills.