Job Title : Big Data Engineer
Job Location : New York City,NY
Job Duration : 1 Year
Date : August 17th ,2018
Full Time ,C2H
- Be part of a team responsible for technical vision, architecture, design and development of platform components of the next generation bureau platform.
- Participate in collaborative software and system design and development of the new platform
- Explore and evaluate new ideas and technologies
- Ensure conceptual and architectural integrity of the platform
- Work on large-scale, multi-tier big data engagements.
- 2-3 Years of Big Data development experience (Hands on working in Dev/Prod environments). Having MAPR experience is a plus
- 2 + years of strong development track record using Agile development methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing large scale big data environments and workflows
- 3+ years of experience in BI tools like Spotfire/tableau needed
- Hands on Experience on Scala, Spark /python, Spark Grapx/Graphframes, Mlib distributed computing
- Strong experience with scalable API, REST, Microservices development, and DevOPS tools cloud, hybrid Containers deployment.
- Strong NOSQL, New SQL, MPP Databases, Modeling, programming SQL on Hadoop tools experience.
- Knowledge of DW and migration strategy to Data lakes
- Exposure to Analytics, ML, Data mining applications Development and Streaming applications development