Requisition Id: 587547
Title: Computer Scheduler
client: state client
Duration: 12 months
location: Trenton NJ
Please note - this position is a 35/hr a week position.
Ideal candidate will have experience in CA7 and CA11, mainframe batch JCL, scheduling and monitoring.
Position will monitor five LPARS on a daily basis, and assist the team in troubleshooting scheduling and operations tasks. Will be responsible for monitoring and resolving daily production batch issues in a team environment. Excellent communication skills are required.
Position will be in a third shift (midnight to 8am), Tuesday to Saturday schedule. Qualified candidates with the flexibility to work multiple permutations of shifts will be given preferences.
Position will be deemed essential for weather and operations events and occasional holiday work will be required.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 9 or more yrs.
- Accredited College Training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2)
- (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.)
PLEASE INCLUDE JOB DETAILS, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES SPECIFIC TO THIS REQUISITION
- Prior experience with Mainframe batch scheduling
- CA7 Experience
- CA11 Experience
- Prior experience operating Z/OS Mainframes
- Communication skills in teamwork environment
- Prior experience with JCL
- HAPS8 (Bull/Atos Mainframe) experience
- Report Management System Experience (This is a product developed by Mantissa)