Title: Senior Consultant 1 PEGA SSA
client: state client
location: Spruce Street, Trenton, NJ
PEGA Certified Senior System Architect WITH A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE after Pega SSA certification..
Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing solutions utilizing PEGA. Candidates must have a working knowledge of application design, case design, data modeling, automating business rules, business policies, user experience, reporting, integration, architecture, administration and security is also needed in addition to other required skills listed under the skills section. Java Development experience is Highly Desired.
The PEGA SSA will be under the direct supervision of the chief of the AOC's Information Technology Office (ITO) or other designated ITO representative.
- The PEGA SSA will be required to collaborate and provide technical expertise to ITO and assigned unit to develop technical solutions to implements business/system requirements. The PEGA SSA will be required to attain a complete understanding of requirements and understand key concepts such as rule resolution, class structure design, and reusability.
- The PEGA SSA’s primary responsibility will be to develop and/or modify programs, successfully unit test their work, develop supportive documentation, and to participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs.
- They will, in many cases, write system requirements based upon the business requirements received. They will implement a wide array of functionality from building high quality user experiences to implementing complex case management requirements.
- The PEGA SSA should have had exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, WebSphere or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .NET, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL. With specific expertise in some of the above.
- The PEGA SSA must demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles. The PEGA SSA should have experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- The PEGA SSA must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience (5 years of PEGA experience after acquiring PEGA Certification) in all phases of object oriented software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Application design/Case design
- Experience in automation of existing business process/policies utilizing PEGA rules |
- ·Experience in Integration of applications using various methods available in PEGA. Primarily experience in SOAP, REST, DB, MQ and email
- · Experience implementing SSO security for PEGA applications and security rule types of PEGA
- · Support of large-scale business centric
- · Developing solutions utilizing PEGA rules and procedures
- · Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and oral with technical and non-technical personnel
- · 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
- · PEGA Senior Systems Architect Post Certification