Job Title :- Hadoop Administrator
Job Location :- Hamilton,NJ
Job Duration :- 1 Year
Date :- August 16th, 2018
Full Time, C2H
- Deploy and maintain Hadoop environment, add and remove nodes using cluster monitoring tools
- Implement, manage and administer the overall Hadoop infrastructure in public and private Cloud.
- Take care of the day-to-day running of Hadoop Clusters.
- Capacity planning and estimating the requirements for lowering or increasing the capacity of the Hadoop Cluster.
- Monitor the cluster connectivity and performance.
- Troubleshoot application errors and ensuring that fixes are in place and are not repeated.
- Must have experience in Linux or Unix System Administration
- 2+ years of experience in managing Hadoop Clusters.
- Must have complete understanding of all applications within Hadoop Ecosystem, e.g., HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, HBase, Kafka, Atlas, Ranger etc.
- Understanding of design principles and factors that impact system functionality and performance
- Identifies critical and emerging technologies that will support and enhance infrastructure related capabilities for Hadoop and Big Data
- General understanding of Virtual Environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to help identify problems and suggest solutions