Job Title : Cloud Developer (AWS)
Job Location : Princeton,NJ
Job Duration : 11+Months
Full Time, C2H
- Hands on software development
- Take ideas that have been designed and make them work!
- Create software components, modules, integrations.
- Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance and security tests
- Implement dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
- Deploy production systems in AWS
- Work in an agile based development environment.
- Basic understanding of serverless design concepts and patterns
- Basic understanding writing and testing Lambda functions
- Good understanding of different problem-solving strategies
- Extensive understanding of one or more programming languages
- Java, .Net
- Ruby, Bash
- Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Kubernetes
- RDS, Aurora, Redshift
- S3, EFS