Title- FAST Test Scripts Writer
client: state client
location: Durham, NC
Job Description :
This position is responsible for reviewing test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts. This position coordinates testing, reports and tracks testing problems by providing reproducible test cases, works with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions and close problem reports. This position is responsible for test scripting data collection and analysis according to the project plan schedule and ensuring adherence to standard practices and procedures
- Experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications
- Experience with requirements analysis and automated test cases/script development
- Experience with manual or automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans and reviewing test cases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with testing Curam products.
- Experience testing for a health and human services project.
- Experience with executing SQL to validate or test.
- Experience navigating on a UNIX platform
- Experience developing and executing Selinium automation test scripts.