Job Title : Associate Big Data Software Engineer
Job Location : Princeton,NJ
Job Duration : 4 + months
Full Time, C2C, C2H
- Rapidly architect, design, prototype, and implement architectures to tackle the Big Data and Data Science needs for a variety of other major organizations
- Research, experiment, and utilize leading Big Data methodologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Netezza, SAP HANA, and Microsoft Azure
- Implement and test data processing pipelines, and data mining / data science algorithms on a variety of hosted settings, such as AWS, Azure, client technology stacks.
- Develop skills in business requirement capture and translation, hypothesis-driven consulting, work stream and project management, and client relationship development.
- One year of software development experience with multiple programming languages and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Fluency in several programming languages such as Python, Scala, or Java, with the ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly; understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, in-memory vs. disk and experience with large-scale, big data methods, such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, or Storm
- Ability to work efficiently under Unix/Linux environment or .NET, with experience with source code management systems like GIT and SVN