Requisition Id: 1391
Title: PEGA Systems Certified Business Architect
Experience: 5+ years
location: New York
(please provide Pega certification ID for verification).
- 5+ years development/business analysis experience working with Pega
- Candidate must clearly describe 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst eliciting requirements from the business stakeholders
- Pega RULES Process Commander (PRPC) Version 6.x experience required, with Version 7.1.x experience a strong plus, including knowledge of PegaSystems PRPC Case Management Framework and Project Management Framework (PMF).
Other detailed requirements:
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead DCO sessions for the collection of requirements and development of use cases.
- Experience with Smart BPM, Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Experience developing a Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Experience with Center of Excellence (CoE) guidelines.
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Experience with Pega RULES Process Commander (PRPC) Version 7.1.x
- Knowledge of Pega Call
- Knowledge of Pega Mobile
- IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM) experience is a plus
- Fluency with MS Visio
- Fluency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS SharePoint