Requisition Id: 4-226-4448
Title: Dynamics Developer
client: state client
Duration: 4 months
location: 22 Reade Street New York NY
SCOPE OF SERVICES: < The Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Developer to collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects, and IT professionals to configure, develop, and enhance the Commission’s Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Quickly understand the existing Dynamics CRM 365 Online Application and come up to speed.
- Customize the Dynamics solution to meet the business needs of CCHR, including customizing and creating entities, understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Technical design, develop, configure and component test Dynamics CRM applications.
- Configure and develop according to approved application design documents and in accordance with the Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications (DoITT) configuration, scripting and development standards and processes.
- Interact with Business and understand the requirements to create estimates on time and effort to complete assignments based on these requirements.
- Build integrations with COTS and other agency legacy systems.
- Create and execute Unit Test scripts.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the QA and Support teams.
- Participate in integration, system, and performance testing as needed.
- Work with other teams to validate, document, and track defect fixes.
- Work with other configurators, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and customization meet application requirements and performance goals.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: -
- At least Four years of hands-on experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM online Applications.
- Experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM Systems – in a large enterprise scale environment:
- Configuration & Customization
- Workflow Development
- Business process flows
- Development of Custom workflow activities
- Extend UI experience using web resources and Java Scripts
- Develop plug-ins for CRM applications
- Schema/Entity Model Extension
- Performance Tuning
- Experience creating Web Services, execute methods that insert, update and delete data objects
- Dynamics CRM Portals
- Exposure to Agile development methodology.
- Experience with any version control Tool like TFS.
- Experience with Reporting Tool like SSRS and Power BI.
- Technical hands-on experience coding and providing technical design architecture for one or more of the following technologies:
- .Net programming with C# and/or VB.Net
- Relational databases Oracle and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of XML, SQL
- Knowledge of SharePoint 365.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.