Job Title :-Hadoop Administrator
Job Location :-Princeton,NJ
Job Duration :- 1 Year
Date : August 9th,2018
Full Time ,C2H
- Building and administering Big Data (Cloudera) Platforms
- Conduct Hadoop cluster performance tuning and optimizations.
- Perform proactive and reactive monitoring of Hadoop clusters.
- Capacity planning and Scaling of Hadoop cluster as needed.
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security.
- Backup, restore, and maintenance of HDFS file system as required.
- At Least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- 1- 2 year of Hadoop / Cloudera cluster Administration
- Linux administration and tuning
- Kerberos and Active Directory /LDAP
- Relational and NOSQL databases
- Python and Unix Shell scripting
- Building platforms on Public Cloud
- Must be a Hands on Linux Engineer
- Experience in working on large-scale Infrastructure platforms
- Exceptional hands-on with Linux administration and network monitoring
- Exceptional Troubleshooting skills in Linux and cloud environment
- Experience with writing Python, awk and shell scripting
- Must have worked on Hadoop environment