Job Title : Salesforce Developer
Job Location : Princeton,NJ
Job Duration : 12 Months
Full time, C2H
- Perform gap analysis of requirements, develop overall solution design and recommendations, conduct design review meetings and lead the technical design and architecture.
- Write comprehensive functional, technical and database design specifications along with approach to intergating SFDC with multiple external system.
- Coordinate and negotiate solutions for complex, cross-functional enterprise systems with multiple parties and interests.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform, including writing triggers and developing Visual force pages.
· Salesforceexperience in Administration, configuration, customization, programming with Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers and APEX Web services (REST and SOAP).
· 2+ Years of experience in object-oriented design and programming and object-oriented programming language like Java, C# or C++.
· 2+ Year of Customer Support and Client facing experience.
· Using Force.com API’s includes Metadata API, SOAP API, REST API, Apex REST API, Apex SOAP API and Data.com API.
· Building Managed packages in Force.com platform, Administrating profiles, Roles, hierarchy
· Creating Dashboards and reports, Governor limits, Exporting and importing data to and fromSalesforceusing ETL tools.