Title: PEGA System Architect
client: state client
location: Ewing, NJ, USA
The PEGA System Architect under the direct supervisor of the Chief of the AOC's Information technology Office (ITO) or other designated ITO representative will be required to collaborate and provide technical expertise to ITO and assigned unit on the core competencies for the development of a business application utilizing or built-on the PEGA platform and PEGA Cloud.
The PEGA Sorking experience.
• Working experience with PEGA Cloud.
• Experience creating data classes and properties in PEGA implementation.
• Experience with Designer Studio to refine and enhance the case life cycle design.
• Broad experience in the PEGA rules-based architecture to configure and test applications functionality in process flow, UI screens, automated decisions and prosperities.
• Experience in Scrum development methodology
• Experience integrating with database using stored procedures
• Experience executing database queries
• Experience with Database Integration using SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase
• Experience with Process Commander Automated unit testing
• Experience with PEGA Agile Studio
• Exposure to full life-cycle experience in large systems, preferably in the government domain with an understanding government business process and operations.
• A solid experience with documenting requirements, functional design and test execution.
• Solid experience with converting business into process flow, designing architecture on an Enterprise level and proficient in one or more project management tools.
• Experience with data modelling, relational database concepts, configure case and case processing, business, functional and use case development, and translate business requirement to system/functional requirements.
• Experience prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• The candidate must have a 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study.
• Overall technical analysis and IT experience of 9 plus years preferred.
The PEGA SA primary responsibilities:
• Will involve the evaluation of the user needs
• Development and implementation of PEGA technological solutions to solve these needs.
• Successfully unit test their work and team’s work using PEGAUnit rule testing
• Participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs
A Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have a PEGA certification as a System Architect with a minimum of 3 years w
Required skills :
- Knowledgeable in the PEGA RULES Process Commander (PRPC): PRPC 6.0 and above.
- PEGA Smart BPM
- PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives - DCO 5
- Create data classes and properties in PEGA implementation
- Solid experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Solid experience Designing Architecture on an Enterprise level
- SCRUM Development methodology
- Data Modeling
- Solid experience converting business into process flow
- Experience executing Database Queries
- Proficient in one or more project management tools
- Translating business requirement to system/functiona requirements
- Experience with functional and use Case Development
- Configure case and case processing
- PEGA Cloud
- Database Integration Using SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase
- PEGA Agile Studio
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
- Over all technical analysis and IT experience
- Work Experience POST PEGA System Architect Certification